What is Mifegyne?
Mifegyne use to end an unwanted pregnancy. it is one of the most leading medical abortion pills. it is used to end the pregnancy of 9 weeks.
When you use Mifegyne on Day 1, you also need to take another medication called misoprostol 24 to 48 hours after you take Mifegyne, to cause the pregnancy to be passed from your uterus.
Abortion Pills Pack – (Mifegyne pills contains Mifepristone and Extra Misoprostol tablets) MTP kit
1) Mifepristone: Mifepristone works as an anti-progesterone and helps in causing the process of termination. The mechanism involves terminating the live embryo by preventing the supply of oxygen and other nutritional factors thus killing the growth instantly.
2) Misoprostol: Use of Misoprostol causes the expelling of the dead embryo out of the body along with the tissues and blood. buy MTP kit online to easily conduct the procedure at one’s residence and maintain privacy but are required to consume the product before the completion of 63 days / 10 weeks of pregnancy.
What happens if you miss a day of birth control:
The emergency kit contains 1 tablet of Mifepristone and 4 tablets of Misoprostol. Usage of Abortion Pill is easy and safe as it can administer by oneself. Ensure the medicine consume within 10 weeks of pregnancy.
1) Mifepristone Tablet: The tablet of 200mg is used during the initial period. It is administered orally. Mifepristone consumption is essential for the actual case of termination of the pregnancy.
2) Misoprostol Tablet: The tablet of 200mcg individually use as secondary medicine and can consume either vaginally or orally 1or 3 days later. The user requires to consume a total of 4 tablets orally (200mcg x 4). The user requires to consume orally by placing the medicine under the tongue.
No chewing/crushing/swallowing of the medicine allows. Post the consumption; one can confirm the termination of pregnancy at a clinic after a period of 14 days.
The pregnancy is likely to pass from your uterus within 2 to 24 hours after taking Mifeprex and misoprostol. When the pregnancy passes from the uterus. You will have bleeding and cramping. That will likely be heavier than your usual period. About 2 to 7 out of 100 women taking Mifeprex will need a surgical procedure. The pregnancy did not completely pass from the uterus or stop bleeding.
Who should not take Mifgyne?
Some women should not take Mifegyne. what happens if you miss a day of birth control
Do not take Mifegyne if you:
- Have a pregnancy that is more than 70 days (10 weeks).
- Are using an IUD (intrauterine device or system) (must take out before you take Mifeprex).
- Have to tell your healthcare provider you have a pregnancy outside the uterus (ectopic pregnancy).
- Have problems with your adrenal glands.
- Take medicine to thin your blood.
- Have a bleeding problem.
- Have porphyria.
- Take certain steroid medicines.
- Are allergic to mifepristone, misoprostol, or other prostaglandins.
Mifeprex cannot use in cases of confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy, as MIFGYNE is not effective for terminating those pregnancies. If you are using an IUD, it must take out before you take Mifegyne.
A side effect of Mifgyne women faces after an abortion??
Cramping and Bleeding. Cramping and vaginal bleeding expect with this treatment. Usually, these symptoms mean that the treatment is working. But sometimes you can get cramping and bleeding and still be pregnant. This is why you must follow up with your healthcare provider approximately 7 to 14 days after taking Mifegyne. See “How should I take Mifegyne?” in the Medication Guide (PDF) (link to Medication Guide) for more information on your follow-up assessment.
If you are not already bleeding after taking Mifegyne, you probably will begin to bleed once you take misoprostol, the medicine you take 24 to 48 hours after Mifegyne. Bleeding or spotting can expect for an average of 9 to 16 days and may last for up to 30 days. Your bleeding may be similar to, or greater than, a normal heavy period. You may see blood clots and tissue. This is an expected part of passing the pregnancy.
The most common side effects of Mifegyne treatment include nausea, weakness, fever/chills, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, and dizziness. Your provider will tell you how to manage any pain or other side effects. These are not all the possible side effects of Mifegyne.
Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about any side effects that bother you or do not go away. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Mifegyne – Precautions/Warnings
During the course period, women restrict from alcohol intake and smoking. Women should consume Abortion Pills before the completion of 10 weeks/70 days and beyond that period, one requires to consult the concerned doctor before using the product.
Mifgyne Kit – Side-effects
Users might experience risk-free and mild effects such as bleeding, slight abdominal cramping, headache and fatigu