Buy Mifegymiso Abortion Pills with fast Delivery options
Mifegymiso primarily helps women who are less than seven weeks pregnant and require abortion. it can also treat hormonal disorders
Mifegymiso is also known as RU-486. It is available with express shipping at the best price.
The active ingredients of the MTP Kit are Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Mifegymiso works by blocking the effects of progesterone.
How does Mifegymiso work?
It is a combination of two active ingredients, Mifepristone and Misoprostol. These pills can be purchased online from our store at the best price. We deliver at your doorsteps with express DHL shipping. you get your products on your dorr step
Mifepristone works by blocking the effects of progesterone. It requires by the body to sustain a pregnancy. Progesterone makes sure that the lining of the womb does not break down as happens in a menstrual cycle. By inhibiting progesterone, uterine contractions will be induced, which will cause abortion.
When is Mifegymiso prescribed?
Mifegymiso used to terminate the pregnancy. Doctors prescribe this medicine to women who have been pregnant for 50 days or 7 weeks and want an abortion. The drug prescribe to manage blood sugar levels in patients suffering from Cushing’s syndrome. Mostly these medicines are available with a prescription only. We can arrange a valid prescription for you with your order.
Cases where you have to avoid use?
There are a number of reasons that a doctor may advise a substitute instead of Mifegymiso. Inform your physician of any other medication or supplements (including homeopathic and ayurvedic medication) that you are taking at the same duration. You may advise to take a different medicine if:
- Your other medications include some form of anticoagulants.
- Your pregnancy is abnormal (ectopic) and may require a different procedure. Doctors also advise against it in case of surgical or dentistry procedures due in the foreseeable future, as it may interfere with aesthetics.
- Higher risks are also present for those who are 35 years or older, smoke heavily (defined as more than ten cigarettes daily), and those who have liver, kidney, or lung diseases, or have asthma. If there is a chance of renal impairment or adrenal failure, the patient may advise using a different medication.
- Patients with a history of cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease may be at risk of dangerous side effects.
Uses and Benefits of Mifegymiso:
The primary function of the Mifegymiso is to terminate a pregnancy before two months conclude but may use up to ten weeks.
However, it can also help in a number of other disorders, including:
- It can help with extensive blood loss problems
- Labour induction in case of the death of the fetus, or in case the surgical procedure require to save the mother.
- Women with endometriosis may recommend the use of MTP Kit
- Patients who have Cushing’s syndrome and insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus may require MTP Kit to manage their blood sugar levels.
- It may also use in breast cancer treatment, treatment of gastric ulcers, or duodenal ulcers, Meningioma, uterine leiomyoma, or some gastrointestinal injuries.
Mifegymiso Side Effects
As the pills works primarily by inhibiting the progesterone levels, it has high chances of side-effects. While some side effects may be relatively mild, some side effects could be life-threatening. The conditions of the patients must monitor closely and should consult the physician in case of persistent side effects.
- Excessive and persistent bleeding from the vagina, and painful menses
- Uterine contractions or cramping in the hours following intake and abdominal pain
- Uterine infections